What does it take to have the ultimate, laidback Joshua Tree elopement? To put it simply: don’t overcomplicate things. Focus on what you truly enjoy doing most together, and then just kick it up a notch; this is a celebration!
Here are some ideas to get you started….
- Campfire at airbnb, just the two of you or with your small group of people
- Wake up and get in a outdoor hot tub with coffee & fruit
- Massages in your room // Private chef gets to work
- Eat the gourmet breakfast in your robes
- Smoke a local crafted hand-rolled joint or cigar and then shower together?
- Have someone do your hair and make-up? Get a shave in your room? Do your own thing?
- Chillin’, Get dressed together, Enjoy a local charcuterie box
- Drive or get driven to Joshua Tree National Park or Mon Petit Mojave
- Explore around, find a spot for sharing your vows
- Read letters from family while sitting cozy on some rocks… with champagne or sparkling cider or fresh juice
- SUNSET // beautiful photos
- Dinner + Dancing with live music at Pappy & Harriet’s
- Sleep in!!
- See some local art spots & have a late lunch at the Joshua Tree Saloon.
- Dinner, drinks, snacks + music all night long with FRIENDS (depending on current Pandemic guidelines) at AirBnB
Next Next Day
- Pancake breakfast + coffee at dawn
- Lunch at local burger joint or grab pho, depending on the weather
- Maybe go to the drive-in theatre
- Just CHILL in air bnb for rest of the afternoon/evening
- Order in pizza… movies (pick out some funny wedding themed ones?) and jacuzzi the night away